Apply Your Passion
Call Center Branch Manager (Bilingual Required)
Member Services Representative (Bilingual Preferred)
Full Time, Monday-Friday
Point West is a Point of Opportunity
Our team members celebrate the positive of each day. We champion a diverse culture, pride ourselves on stellar member service, and are enthusiastic for creative, fresh ideas that benefit the cooperative. We believe that with a positive attitude, we create opportunities for both our members and our teammates to grow and thrive.
- We pay up to 10 hours a year for team members to teach Financial Literacy in the classroom.
- Organization-sponsored events include work with: Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, Oregon Food Bank, Financial Beginnings (financial literacy for K-12 through adulthood), and The Human Access Project (Willamette River stewardship and advocacy).
- We advocate for the cooperatives and the Credit Union model: CU Day at the Capitol, Legislator Events, and much more.
- PTO: Earn up to 16 days in the first year; and 5 days annually of RSB (Reserve Sick Bank)
- 10 paid holidays each year
- 90% employer-paid Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision
- 401K Employee Match
- Incentive and bonus program
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (flexible spending) + Life/AD&D/LTD Insurance – 100% paid by CUAdditional
- Casual dress code. Bring on the jeans and flip flops! We want your Authentic Self at work. Plus, we’ll give you an annual budget for Logowear!
- Interest free line of credit up to $1,000
- Fun Squad: This committee sets up potlucks, games, the annual Holiday Party, fundraisers for Doernbecher, sporting events and more
- Late Start Thursdays. We meet weekly for All Staff Training & Department Meetings to ensure education and communication
- Webinars/Seminars covering operations, regulations, advocacy and more
- Job shadowing and mentoring at all levels of the organization
- Conferences, networking events and more!