We value our Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee. With great care, this savvy and dedicated group of volunteers have guided Point West back to financial health these past five years. Though the financial industry as a whole is still recovering and finding its way from the crash of 2008, a new horizon is upon us. We invite you to join this exciting new chapter at Point West. Check out some of the volunteer highlights below and please contact us if you are interested in sharing your voice and helping shape our future.
Volunteers of the credit union are representatives from the credit union’s membership, and have been a member of Point West for at least two years. Every effort is made to draw from our diverse community, to enrich strategic conversations and ensure the direction of Point West is relevant, purposeful, and beneficial for the cooperative.
The Board is responsible for ensuring Point West Credit Union:
– Is capably managed by a knowledgeable CEO team and experienced and well-trained staff
– Operates ethically using sound business and accounting practices
– Fulfills its purpose of providing cost-effective, accessible products and services
– Provides adequate financial reserves to cover delinquent loans and other potential losses
– Complies with all applicable laws and regulations
Interested? Contact us at exec[email protected]. We are happy to provide additional information, answer your questions, and discuss volunteer responsibilities in greater detail.
From our view, volunteers are key to a strong and thriving cooperative!
– Nick & Amy