Point West Q3 2012 financials resulted in an improved net worth ratio of 6.31%, with a forecast of continued improvement in the coming months and year. The net worth ratio is a key indicator of an organization’s financial health. Our continually improving ratio was made possible by you, our members, and your commitment to the cooperative financial model your credit union provides. A direct result of this success is lower loan rates and a relationship checking account (Eco-Checking) with a great interest rate. Point West Employees have been busy refinancing member loans resulting in lower loan payments for Point West members. Inquire today to have a credit consultation with one of our knowledgeable loan officers.
As promised for 2012, we’ve increased and updated our products and services for Point West members:
- We hosted our first car sale in 4 years with great success – watch for future car sale dates in 2013.
- Point West continues to offer competitive VISA products which rank among the best in the nation, adding a Rewards Program with the same great rates. Check out our VISA products here to get started.
- We rolled out a new checking account structure to reward members who use Point West as their primary financial institution. No enrollment necessary – just be an active member of our cooperative! Click here for details.
- A new business partner has been added to the family: Portland Pedal Power, a locally-owned bicycle delivery company provides services to Portland businesses and helps Point West with member outreach and event activities. You will continue to see Point West expand its presence through this great local resource.
- New ATMs replaced antiquated machines at the Main Branch, Multnomah Building and McCoy Building.
What’s in store for 2013? Technology: Watch for our new Smart Phone online banking app during Q1; and increased online loan processing capabilities in Q2, to make your application process smoother and faster.
We strive to bring you the best possible solutions regardless of where you are in your financial lifecycle. Contact Us and let us know how we’re doing, and what other great products and services you’d like Point West to offer.
Until next time, from Our View – Nick & Amy