Buying a vehicle from a dealership can be pretty intimidating. From the fast-paced sales culture, to the extra warranties, fees and other add-ons, it can start to feel more like a nightmare than a worthwhile experience. Well, we have good news – together with our friends at Auto Mentors, we think we’ve found an easier way.
We’ve partnered with Auto Mentors to deliver you professional and personal auto shopping services. What the heck does that mean? It means no more pushy sales guy, no more driving from lot to lot, and no more raw deals. Put simply, you avoid the hassle, and we and Auto Mentors take care of the rest.
Auto Mentors’ staff has over 70 years of combined experience assisting credit union members like you with their vehicle buying and selling needs. With Point West and Auto Mentors, you can:
• Find the car you want and a price you can afford
• Access multiple inventories of new and used vehicles
• Experience a fast and easy delivery process
• Get the best market value on trade-ins, no matter what car you’re purchasing
• Get up-front and transparent pricing
• Know that the Point West lending team will have the best loan in place for you in time for you to drive away in your new vehicle
Experience the Auto Mentors difference today! Contact Dale Gordon, your Auto Mentors’ Personal Auto Shopper, at 503.380.8282 or at [email protected].
Also, be sure to join us and Auto Mentors for the Virtual Car Sale from February 5 – 8, 2014. Shop for your new vehicle right from your computer. More information will be posted on pointwestcu.com this month!